Chinese Reader

The aim of this project initially was to create a program in which I display Chinese text, and which would allow me to easily look words up and add them to a list to study. To create the app, I used Python and the Tkinter module, which helps create a graphical user interface. After getting a little way into this project, I started thinking about how to display all the possible meanings of a character, and whether I get the dictionary to predict the correct meaning based on the context. This led to a side project of analysing Chinese sentence structure and character frequencies.